Monday, November 23, 2009

November-December Newsletter

While on my way to writing the November-December Newsletter for the DSW web-site I was asked to write some words to two inquirers.  One was a friend from my old Georgetown days when we were doing Centering Prayer meditation groups, and Joel Goldsmith study groups.  The other was from a scientist friend who sent me a couple of pages from a book by a scientist trying to present an opposing view to the "global warming" excitement, but who has been shouted down in scientific and political circles.  My response to the first friend is being edited and is 12 pages.  The second response is seven pages and is on the DSW web-site.  You might find it interesting.  It's where the Nov.-Dec. Newsletter was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment