Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Divine Oneness

My physiology is not opposed to my mentality but rather is integral to it. It is able-bodied identity to be studied, trained, controlled, and made helpful in my subjective wholeness, a mental condition rather than an objective locality.  This life orientation exalted and held steadily in mind invigorates my wholeness, continuing its ideality into the subsoil of my visceral subjectivity.  Thus the wording of my idea does not stop at poetic imagery but unites it with the scientific discovery that all identity must be self-identity.  It is vivifying to see the modern scientist finding his long sought self-sameness at last in mathematics, or in another less obscure form of metaphysics.  The scientific idealist can make manifest the psychic in every discipline or interest, the idenity in thought and thew, the divine oneness in pain and pleasure, harm and help, or bad and good.
(The Psychic Nature of Physiology, Dr. John M. Dorsey, M.D., page 22-23)

1 comment:

  1. Rob,
    Following you as blog brings into me contemplations; new recognitions which then awaken me to that which I/Self already know and lights play; challenges me into new aspects/areas.
    You are "blooming" dear Sir!

    ReplyDelete